Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy birthday Abigael!!






Abigael anne just had her very first birthday party! It was so fun, and to all of you who joined us fam- thank you for coming. She is a sassy little thing. We are going to have our hands full!! I told everybody outside toys because if I leave the door open, she will try to find her way out. So why fight it?

Anyhoo- for those of you who have been praying for Taylor and I, thank you. It's been a difficult, but also encouraging few weeks. Taylor has a few interviews we are praying about- we will keep you all updated. My dad's father passed away last week, so we have been trying to love on our fam. God in all of this has been so gracious to us and has provided exactly what we need when we need it. I'm looking forward to the spring because I get to spend most of my time outside! And that always makes everything better (or at least it seems like it does). SO as of right now, we are preparing for soem milestones. Coming up in May: Taylor graduates from seminary (FINALLY!!!!!!) my bro graduates from high school, Taylor's from college, and my other bro is getting married. We will have a few months before the next birth milestone...

3 comments:

Amanda & Kerry Kindle said...

Happy Birthday Miss Abigael! I can not believe how fast the girls are growing up. They are so Big!

Anonymous said...

Okay....so Ijust figured out I can link to you off of Savannah's blog. Since I am at the office, I will have to wait until I get home to view all the past shots. Meanwhile...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAEL!
You all are so precious. I can't wait to look at more.

Love, Sarah Stone

Jennifer Kindle said...

I'm a new consultant for Uborne Books. Usborne Books expand a child's world through education and imagination..bfeel free to browse my site at http://www.ubah.com/B3261.
I need some hostesses. Granted you're there and I'm here BUT....I can set you up an eshow and all you have to do is send out the link to everyone you know and get orders.
For the next 10 weeks any hostess will earn DOUBLE FREE BOOKS...so, twice as many free books as normal. EASY PEASY!!!!

You do have to pay tax on the retail value of your order but all you have to get is the free merchandise you earn.

Do you think you could do this for me? Let me know what you think.

If it's a go.....email me your mailing address and phone number and I'll set up the eshow and send you the link....let your customers do the rest.

You can blog about it too and add the link so you might get more orders.

Thanks!
Jennifer